Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, September 9, 2022

On the way to Gibraltar

 I am back on T-Fish since 4th Sept. A day later my friend Miguel arrived you Wil. Accompany me for this leg. After one day of sighting we left Valencia on the 7th heading south - west.

Soon after leaving port, I noticed an unusual increase of motor temperature. A




ssuming seagrass blocking the engine water intake, I switched off the engine and jumped into water cleaning the water intake.

Unfirtabely, the problem remained. We then sailed to a close anchor spot where I also inspected the Impeller even though it was renewed beginning of the season. It was totally worn apart. Exchanging it with a spare part solved the issue and we could continue our journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment